För Woware :P

Startat av Bubba132, april 15, 2005, 12.51

Föregående ämne - Nästa ämne

Bubba132

So, a Druid walks into a bar. He walks up to the bartender and orders an Ale. Bartender brings over the drink and sees that the Druid is looking a little down. "What's the matter friend?"

"Well, one of my spells isn't working like it used to. I can't repeatedly entangle enemies like I used to. They seem to be getting out of it easier."

Bartender looks at the Druid and frowns. "Yeah, that is rough. But it could be worse."

At that moment, a Priest walks into the bar. The Priest walks up to the bartender and orders an Ale, grumbling something under his breath. Bartender looks at the Priest and says "Something the matter friend?"

"Yeah," says the Priest. "I specialized in using wands in combat. But lately it doesn't seem like it's packing as much punch as it used to."

Bartender hands the Priest the ale. "Yeah, that is rough. But it could be worse."

A minute or so passes, and a Mage walks into the bar. The Mage calls out to the bartender as he crosses the room "Give me a double!"

The bartender has the drink ready by the time the Mage gets to the bar. "Problem friend?"

The Mage downs his drink before he responds. "My frost spells aren't working like they used to. Two different spells were working differently tonight. Almost got me killed."

The Bartender starts washing a glass and he nods. "Yeah, that is rough. But it could be worse."

The Druid looks strangely at the Bartender. "You've been saying that all night. How could things possibly be worse?"

Bartender looks the Druid dead in the eye. "I'm a Hunter, this is my epic level quest."

Apanpapan

Oh my god!

The nerds are here!!

För helvete. Skaffa er ett liv eller nåt...
¡Oook ook ooook oooook!  (¡Hasta la Victoria Siempre!)

Martin Larsson

Asså jag tycket den va ganska kul faktiskt, även om jag inte är WoWare 8)
When one person is delusional it's called insanity
When millions are delusional it's called religion

"Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience" ㅡ Mark Twain.

Heavy

Jo, den var rätt tuff... :)
I never had enough money or enough privilige to be white!
Im white trash and society better learn how to recognize the difference.