warmahordes spelare ny till sverige.

Startat av jameskiawa, juli 25, 2014, 14.48

Föregående ämne - Nästa ämne

jameskiawa

Hejsan,
Jag är ganska ny till sverige och har spelat warmahordes hemma i england länge. Jag har sett att ni träffas i Borås och undrar hur jag kan hoppa in och spelar. Har precis köpt nya prylar för att min cygnar finns kvar i England. Om nån  kunde svara jag skulle var tacksamt. Jag vill spelar igen så jag kan åka till engelsk nationals med lite practice.  (Ursäkta att min svenska är inte den bästa.)

Tack
James
Geek est 1985

Martin Larsson

Hejsan James

Hoppas någon av de andra reguljära spelarna svarar ganska snart, jag reser runt och jobbar hela sommaren så jag är inte med just nu.
Det spelas generellt på torsdagar, klart du ska haka på det :)
When one person is delusional it's called insanity
When millions are delusional it's called religion

"Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience" ㅡ Mark Twain.

Robin

Hi James!

English works fine if you're more comfortable with that. You're very welcome to come play, our usual WM/hordes day is on thursdays, we usually post in this topic, http://www.armagedon.se/forum/index.php?topic=3346.495, if we're coming or not.

Next week I'm on vacation, and will probably be a bit busy in the weekend, otherwise I'd love to get in a game.

Also, 3 of us are going to Smogcon in february.
Jag vann combat med 13.

jameskiawa

Thanks for the reply guys. I am fluent spoken swedish and read well, but self taught. I have just ordered a 15 point list to get started again, which should be with me in 1 week. I have mainly been playing with cygnar but am going to try legion. Have not played for some time though due to not finding people who play.

Was wondering if I need a membership and if so how much to play? Do you have any rules on painted models? 

Where is smogcon? Have heard of it before in the uk.

*Edit.  Just realised I have been there and know a few people going. Do you guys know jamie perkins?

James
Geek est 1985

Ola

mvh ola
Sir Killalot II for the masses!

Martin Larsson

Nope, we have never been to england to play HordeMachine, so its a first for us :)
When one person is delusional it's called insanity
When millions are delusional it's called religion

"Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience" ㅡ Mark Twain.

Andreas Graae

Cool, you are welcome to play with us, we are looking for new players all the time. If you want to play any day soon just say so. I can play almost every day.

send a text  to me ro call  0702872518. Or post in the other thread Robin posted.

Can tell you all about Armagedon and when we play and membership :)

jameskiawa

I will throw you an sms later. I live in ulricehamn so I will need to look this place up. You ok with  few battle box games? Trying to build up slower due to my lazy attitude when it come to painting.

James
Geek est 1985