Blood Bowl 2

Startat av Meldon, september 22, 2015, 17.48

Föregående ämne - Nästa ämne

Meldon

Några som tänker spela detta, jag är sugen på en liga om vi blir några st :)
There are no friends in the real world, just less hostile enemies

Raslurbat

Helt klart mycket lockande
"När fiskmåsarna följer efter trålaren beror det på att de tror att sardiner kommer att kastas ut i havet" - Eric Cantona -

Niklas

Finns en sluten grupp på Facebook... Gedon bowl.

Sök upp den och fråga om ni får gå med. :-)

mlkr

http://store.steampowered.com/app/236690/

Billigt att köpa in sig just nu och en liga på g.
/Veni Vidi Vicious

Raslurbat

Efter att tagit en längre paus på fyra säsonger är det åter igen dax för Slemmen att skaffa ära i OCC. Blev tilldelad plats i Tier 4B.

Här kommer en analys av lagen från coach C2MC:

BREAKING NEWS!

The Women with Attitude did not get demoted even after managing to lose every single game during Season 6. Finally, we are rewarded for all the sexual favo-... all the friendly talks we've had with the Board of Directors.

In all honesty, it wouldn't have been that much of a bother if we got demoted, but it's nice to stick around in the middle tier for all that Middle Tier Prestige!

This is the first Season where we do not have another Ogre coach in our Division, which comes as a nice surprise. And it looks like we have a nice mix of different teams, with some familiar faces that didn't learn their lesson the first time they faced our ladies!

:nurgle:  Raslurbat - Slime Pit Sluggers - 6/5/7

@Raslurbat returns to the OCC after taking a 4-Season break. His team has developed pretty well for a 2-Season Nurgle squad as most of his Pestigors and Warriors have Block. Even the Rotters come with a Level-up! They're not scary yet, but our chances against them will be greater if we face them early on. Ogres don't deal very well with Foul Appearance and Claw, not to mention AV9 players with Regeneration.

:khemri:  @Scaron84 - K Nation - 7/6/5

Oh hey, it's Khemri! I haven't faced this team yet and I'm very curious about how it'll work out. Since they don't have a lot of high-Agility players it'll be easy to prevent them from picking up/stealing the pigskin, but they also bring a lot of Strength 5 bruisers to the field. As against most Undead, Regeneration will make or break the bashing-game so let's all pray for a lazy Necromancer. I don't see a lot of extraordinary players on K Nation, except for the Tomb Guardian with Block.

:underworld:  @Sataric - 100% Apple Juice - 9/4/14

The first time the Women with Attitude faced off against 100% Apple Juice was in their very first Season of  OCC2. That game ended in a 0-0 draw and we faced little opposition due to the lack of developed players. Now, there's multiple dangerous players on the team, the Troll, Vilsen will make life difficult for both Gnoblars and Ogres alike and there's a mean Blitzer called Farlig we'll have to put on the sidelines as quickly as possible as well. Combine that with a potent Thrower and the girls might find it hard to pull off another draw... .

:orc:  Sidley - Cuyahoga River Bends - 9/7/11

@Sidley still runs a team quite similar to the one we faced in Season 4. No Troll and double Thrower. Why?... Who knows! As I've already pointed out numerous times, Ogres tend to have trouble against Orcs and The Cuyahoga River Bends were no exception, coming out on top against the girls 1-0 the last time we faced them. Since then, the Greenskins have acquired some more Guard and Mighty Blow on their Blitzers, and all the Black orcs come with Block. Depending on who's armour holds up the best, this game can go either way.

:vamps:  jrpeart - Bat Losers - 8/4/15

More Vampires? Delicious! We may not have faced @jrpeart yet, but we do have some experience against the Blood Suckers thanks to Sir Mewash and Bantha. In general, we punch Thralls and then the Vampires voluntarily leave the pitch once there's no free lunch/dinner to be found. Hypnotic Gaze usually proves difficult to deal with, though and most of the Vampires are Blodgers so we are heavily relying on Ellen Rip-You-A-Part-Ley and her Tackle to take the pale fancy-men down. Unless we just roll a lot of POWs, that is.

:underworld:  Bob and My Yak - Sabre Mountain Mutaniers - 10/7/10

@Bob & My Yak ... Bob and his Yak... is it my yak or his yak? Our yak?... The Sabre Mountain Mutaniers are the second Underworld team in our Division and seem to have spent more time developing their Goblins than anything else. The Troll, Molten Core, has both Tentacles AND Prehensile Tails so we'll have to take good care of our Gnoblars against this one. The rest of the team is not extremely threatening, except for (of course) the one Claw/Mighty Blow Blitzer. Sataric's team is definitely more dangerous when it comes to sheer bashing-power, but the multitude of +AG rolls for the Mutaniers may allow them to simply outrun the Women with Attitude.

:ogre:  C2MC - Women with Attitude - 6/6/15

You know who we are. Hands down the greatest, most beautiful and most successful Ogre team in Tier 4B.

:amazon:  @Filadeus - Glamorous Fashionistas - 10/6/2

Bah, more Zons! Our last outing against the Dodgy Ladies (ZZKing's AmaZzover) was a 1-0 loss but we didn't have Ellen there to Tackle them down, back then! Unfortunately for the bigger, beauty-fuller ladies, the Zons also acquired some new tricks... . Blodgers litter the field, Mighty Blow is present on multiple players and there's a dedicated Killer in Kate Upton. Unless we POW on every Block, I don't see this ending in our favour.

:skaven:  Hairy Coo - Onyx - 12/3/3

Skaven's another race we haven't faced yet, and @Hairy Coo's squad comes in with only 10 players. 2 Blitzers that're pretty developed, 3 Gutter Runners to do Pseude-Elf things and 5 Linerats to fill out the roster. Much like our Underworld opponent's, the Skaven Blitzers pose a huge threat to our girls so we'll have to be careful. The fact that this opponent enters the Tier with only 10 players might save us a lot of trouble if he can be kept low on resources throughout the Season. I'm very curious about this match-up and I look forward to the game!

:delf:  Weljamir - Merciful Minions - 6/2/1

Looks like someone got thrown in to the deep end after only 1 Season. Just like Hairy Coo, @Weljamir only has a 10 player roster and because he only has 1 Season worth of games under his belt, his players aren't very developed. 1 Witch Elf, a few Line-Elves with Dodge and 3 Blitzers (of which only 1 has levelled-up). We may lose to the Merciful Minions when it comes to Agility, but if we manage to knock a few guys down early on, the Women with Attitude should have little trouble rolling over these sneaky, filthy Elves.

--- --- ---

Overall, I like the diversity this Division brings. A lot of different match-ups and a few races we haven't played before. I am looking forward to the games and the start of the new Season. Best of luck to all the other coaches and may the best Ogre win! 
"När fiskmåsarna följer efter trålaren beror det på att de tror att sardiner kommer att kastas ut i havet" - Eric Cantona -